You are here > Tenant Info
If having viewed a property with us, you decide you want to rent it, this is the process:
- Complete an application form & return it to us
- We then take an initial payment which includes the referencing/admin fee and a small part of the deposit (refundable if the landlord cannot proceed)
- We will then speak to the landlord to make sure they’re happy to go ahead with your application
- Once the landlord agrees, the property will be taken off the market so no other viewings will take place
- Once we have the references approved, we will send out 2 copies of the tenancy agreement which you need to sign & send back to us
- Before or on the day of your tenancy start date we will need cleared funds for the remainder of the deposit and a months rent in advance that can be paid directly into our bank account
- You need to complete a standing order form before you move in for future rent
- Once we have your signed tenancy agreement, deposit and 1st months rent we can release the keys on your tenancy start date
- Your deposit will be held in one of the 3 tenancy deposit schemes and you will be notified which one in your tenancy agreement.
Please call 01727 750122 to discuss our services in further detail.